Join our team of amazing travel specialists!
Are you passionate about exceptional customer service? Do you love the travel industry? Join JPMorgan Chase as a Customer Travel Specialist! In this role you will use your training and knowledge to serve as a trusted travel advisor, identify individual customer needs, and provide them with exciting travel solutions. You will assist customers with redeeming their credit card points for travel experiences including, but not limited to airline tickets, car rentals, hotel accommodations, and travel insurance. You will support our customers by providing product and service information that will assist them in understanding the benefits we offer through our travel rewards loyalty program. In addition, you will assist customers in resolving issues including, but not limited to changes in travel plans, as well as troubleshooting issues relating to our travel website. In short, we’re looking for Customer Travel Specialists who can build lasting relationships with our customers while helping them plan their next unforgettable vacation getaway.
This position is temporarily remote/work from home to ensure the safety of our employees and future employees as we navigate the global pandemic. We will supply your computer and all necessary hardware. To be considered you must have existing high-speed internet connectivity in your residence. We do not have a definitive timeframe for returning to the office, but we expect to be returning soon. As we return, you will be expected to be able to work on site at our office location.
As a Customer Travel Specialist your primary responsibilities are:
- Provide swift, thorough, friendly, and effective customer service to all internal and external customers, remaining focused on creating great customer experience and loyalty.
- Understand individual redemption travel loyalty program requirements and use your in-depth knowledge and training to delight customers with customized travel experiences and help them make the most of their rewards
- Maintain comprehensive working knowledge of all programs, tools and systems
- Engage in cross-training that equips you to deliver personalized travel arrangements and support for customers with multiple types of reward accounts
- Meet and maintain individual monthly metrics
- Participate fully as a team to assist as needed in completing all functions related to servicing the client, including offering additional products that meet their needs
- Work a flexible schedule, when needed, to attend staff meetings and ongoing provided training designed to help you stay informed of all airline rules and regulations, other travel industry requirements, program guidelines, as well as any office procedures that will set you up for success assisting our customers
- Resolve product or service issues by clarifying the customer’s concern: determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, and expediting correction or adjustment
- Keep your manager fully informed of any issues or unusual matters that may arise as it relates to or impacts delivering exceptional service to our customers
To be considered for this role you should have:
- 1+ years of inbound call center experience and/or travel industry experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
- Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Sales, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking
- Strong computer skills, ability to navigate through multiple systems at once
- Advanced knowledge / proficiency with technology platforms using multiple screens in an online environment is required
- Experience using GDS / self-booking tools is preferred
- Ability to work independently while also working well with a team of other Travel Specialists
cxLoyalty, a JPMorgan Chase company, is a leading provider of loyalty technology services with rewards content in relevant categories including travel, gift cards, merchandise and incentives while using data and analytics to personalize, optimize and deliver a world-class customer experience. We have more than 40 years of experience designing, administering and fulfilling market leading loyalty programs for our respected clients and their customers. Based in Stamford, Conn., cxLoyalty has more than 1,700 associates and provides services to consumers located in 14 countries.
An entrepreneurial spirit, along with the energy and commitment of our employees, is the cornerstone of our success. We provide the tools to manage and positively impact all aspects of your well-being so that you can be more fulfilled, more engaged, and more productive. We’re solving the industry’s most interesting problems with its brightest talent, at a scale where everyone feels connected. Our quest to acquire and develop world-class talent is ongoing.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans