Help us change the face of serious illness, and our patients celebrate every moment by joining JourneyCare as a Accounts Payable Clerk!
JourneyCare is a nonprofit, community-based organization that provides care and support to families living with serious illness. With 40 years of healthcare leadership and expertise, JourneyCare has achieved national recognition for growth, innovation, community partnerships and best practices in caring for seriously ill adults and children. JourneyCare is licensed to serve 13 counties in the Chicago region and is the largest provider of hospice and palliative care in Illinois. We are more than just a career choice – it is a culture where you can make a difference!
Ask us also about our competitive benefits packages!
The Accounts Payable Clerk processes incoming invoices for patients and vendors in accordance with company accounting control policies and procedures. They also support the financial closing process. The Accounts Payable Clerk ensures timely payment of invoices.
Service Area(s) – Glenview, IL – This is not a remote position
Requirements for Accounts Payable positions
- Associate degree in Accounting or Business
- Understanding of accounting procedures and systems
- 1+ years of accounting experience
- Data entry and analysis skills
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, accounting database, e-mail), voicemail
- Organization skills
- Customer service skills
- Accounting knowledge
Benefits offered for Accounts Payable positions
- BlueCross BlueShield Medical Benefits / Dental & Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- Competitive 403B Retirement Match
- Tuition/Education Reimbursement