Are you someone who is looking to pursue a position in HR/recruiting and enjoys connecting with people from various walks of life? Do you thrive in a work environment in which no two days are the same? This is an opportunity for you to apply and develop your skills at JANE, an innovative HR service provider that has been disrupting the traditional recruiting industry for over five years. We understand how frustrating the hiring process can be for both the employer and the job seeker, so JANE makes hiring a better experience for everyone.
What is JANE:
JANE is an innovative HR service that is changing the way companies hire. With JANE, companies get a hiring specialist who helps to develop a recruiting plan that is executed through our hiring platform and process. JANE is the pioneer of Hiring-as-a-Service™, a unique approach to recruitment that combines technology and people. Smart companies use JANE to in-source and upgrade the quality of their hiring process.
Why we need you:
We’re looking for a Talent Coordinator who is passionate about HR and recruiting, enjoys serving others (in this case HR managers, hiring managers, and business owners), has an interest in human resources and technology, and a hunger to learn and grow professionally. We’re building an extraordinary experience for the clients and candidates we interact with, and therefore are looking to hire an exceptional talent coordinator.
The JANE team is highly collaborative and even though we are all remote, we work closely together. Our team will train and guide you, so you can transition to working one-on-one with our clients, and deliver the outstanding service JANE is known for.
If you’re interested in jumping on the JANE train, apply with your resume and cover letter today.
The JANE team typically works an 8-hour day, Monday through Friday. This is a 100% remote work opportunity.
What will you be doing:
- Utilizing the JANE software platform and other Applicant Tracking Systems (e.g., Greenhouse, Jazz, Lever, SmartRecruiters) to help manage the hiring process for clients
- Onboarding new clients, developing marketing and candidate sourcing plans for jobs, creating client job descriptions, and interview questions.
- Sourcing candidates and reviewing candidates’ applications in clients’ portals; determining which applicants to advance.
- Scheduling and conducting phone interviews with candidates and communicating results with the client.
- Managing candidate correspondence and creating a positive candidate experience.
- Participating in weekly meetings where your ideas can be heard.
- Continuously honing your skills and knowledge of HR to support JANE’s mission and core values.
- One to two years work experience in an HR, recruiting, client services, or administrative role.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; Associate’s Degree required.
- You pick-up on new topics and responsibilities quickly and enjoy researching to become familiar with areas that you haven’t mastered yet.
- Organization is your middle name. You are a flexible multi-tasker who is highly-organized, detail-focused, knows how to prioritize, and are deadline-driven.
- You have a knack for writing. You understand tone, correct grammar, and have strong written communication skills.
- You have an analytical mind and thrive in situations where you’re given independence and responsibility. You’re willing and able to take on a leadership role on projects.
- You type fast (you have tested yourself by googling “typing test” and you score 40 WPM or more).
- You have strong interpersonal skills; you work extremely well with others, can clearly and confidently communicate your thoughts, and are extremely comfortable speaking with clients, candidates and responding to prospects in-person and over the phone.
- You’re well-versed in G-Suite (gmail, docs, spreadsheets, calendars) and/or Microsoft Office. You’re tech savvy and able to get started with new tools such as Slack and a variety of Applicant Tracking Systems.
- You’re eager to learn more about HR and how to use technology to advance the entire industry.
Compensation and Benefits
- Starting salary of 40K/yr with growth trajectory
- Paid time off
- Employer contribution to health insurance