Work Options: Remote / Work from Home in the US or in our Neenah, WI office
J. J. Keller Sales Academy
Calling UPCOMING and NEW GRADUATES! Are you looking to work consistent hours, make good money, and have fun while you’re doing it? If so, now is your chance to join J. J. Keller’s Sales Academy. We are seeking people focused, energetic, goal-driven individuals who have a passion for helping others. Our nationwide customers rely on us to help protect people and the businesses they run.
If you want to learn more, watch the following video to hear from our associates in the Sales Academy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kudEqh458U0
As a Sales Development Representative in the Sales Academy program, you’ll learn our business from the ground up with exposure to our full range of products and services. This role utilizes an outbound calling approach and spends most of the time on the phone.
You’ll receive the training and development you need to define the sales career you want to be an elite sales associate and be provided the opportunity to advance your sales career while working from your home upon completion from the program. You’ll be rewarded with a compensation of $40,000 annually with an additional annual commission of $3,000 earned from fun sales contests and a variety of recognition programs. We also provide a graduation bonus of $2,500 following the completion of this program. The impact of this role within the organization is of great magnitude, as this position is critical to the future growth and profitability of J. J. Keller.
How You’ll Succeed at J. J. Keller
- Actively participate in Sales Academy program which includes a combination of learning opportunities and application of skills.
- Uncover customer needs and place products/services for follow-up by a Sales Representative. Schedule follow-up appointment for the Sales Representative as appropriate.
- Sell assigned products/services as assigned using an outbound calling approach.
- Qualify accounts as needed to determine sales opportunities and identify additional contacts/buyers. If an opportunity is identified for another sales area, take appropriate action to forward the lead.
- Organize and manage leads to capitalize on placement and sales opportunities and ensure all leads are contacted based on the cycle criteria.
- Service all customers, internal and external, in a professional manner. Resolve customer service problems to the mutual satisfaction of both the company and the customer.
- Accurately complete and process documentation related to customer transactions.
The Skills & Background We’re Seeking
- Minimum of 6 months’ experience having direct customer interaction
- High School degree or equivalent (Bachelor’s Degree preferred)
- Articulate, personable, conversational
- Ability to apply a scripted call process
- Acceptance and application of coaching
Compensation, Benefits and Perks
- Guaranteed Hourly Base Pay + Monthly Commission Program
- 40-Hour Work Week, Monday through Friday
- Annual Reviews and Pay Raises
- 401(k) with Employer Match + Annual Profit Sharing
- 15 Days Paid Time Off + 8 Paid Company Holidays
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Option to Work from Home or in our Neenah, WI office
*Computer equipment provided for home office