Firefighter/Paramedic Minimum Requirements:
· $30 non-refundable application processing fee (submitted to IOS Recruitment).
· Between the ages of 20 and 35 years of age at the time of application deadline unless exempt by statute (65 ILCS 5/10-2.1-6).
· High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED).
· U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident who has applied for citizenship.
· Valid Driver’s License.
· Applicants shall not have any tattoos that would be visible in whole or in part while wearing any uniform or apparel of the department.
· Valid CPAT and Ladder Climb issued by a licensed agency as of date of application deadline. CPAT and Ladder Climb considered valid only if issued within 12 months PRIOR to the application deadline.
· Must have a valid IDPH or National Registry EMT-B license by application deadline. Paramedic license due at time of hire.
· Completion and submission of online application and all required documents by July 1, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.