Introducing IFI and Salesforce Intern role:
International Friendships, Inc. is a growing faith-based organization, whose mission is to extend life-changing hospitality and friendship to international college students. Staff at IFI are servant leaders, who love helping students from around the world feel at home on their respective campuses in the U.S. We do this by offering services, such as airport pickups, holiday hosting, temporary housing, conversation partnerships, and social events and trips.
The Salesforce Intern works with the IT team to aid them as they improve functionality of Salesforce, transition it into the primary system of record for IFI, and help staff at IFI understand how to use it. This is an unpaid internship.
Types of things the Salesforce Intern will do:
- Run routine SalesForce tasks (reports, data uploads, merges, etc).
- Implement new SalesForce projects as requested by IFI staff
- Aid in transferring IFI from Classic SalesForce to Lightning
- Provide basic SalesForce training to IFI staff
- Set up SalesForce connectors for external applications such as FormAssembly
- General troubleshooting in response to logged system errors with record changes or automated processes
- Develop documentation about IFI’s systems and procedures
- Manage users and records to ensure data integrity
- Meet with IFI staff and/or outside consultants to define new database projects
Commitment expectations of the Salesforce Intern:
- 3 month commitment to the role at 10-20 hours/week
Salesforce Intern Required Education/Experience:
- Basic knowledge of how Salesforce works
- The Salesforce Intern role is an unpaid internship.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.