Software Test Engineer
Omaha, NE, US
Requisition ID: 1528
About Integrity Marketing Group
Integrity Marketing Group is one of the nation’s leading independent distributors of life and health insurance products focused on serving the senior market. Founded in 2006, Integrity develops and distributes life and health insurance products with insurance carrier partners and markets these products through its distribution network, which includes other large insurance agencies located throughout the country that have over 100,000 independent agents.
The Engineering Team has a role in building the technology to support our ever-growing client base and as a Software Engineer at CSG Actuarial you will have the opportunity to be a part of the success of the organization. Our Engineering Team produces high impact products and services while working collaboratively with the Product Team, designers, and Sales Team.
- Collaborate with Product Development team to understand software specifications and controls
- Developing documented functional and non-functional test parameters
- Design, build and execute software evaluation test programs
- Develop and maintain test data repositories
- Provide test results to the Product Development team
- Bachelors of Computer Science or at least 3 years of experience
- Solid understanding of HTTP standards and networking in general
- Proven work experience as a Software Test Engineer
- Proficiency with software test programs and tools
- 3 or more years of development experience
- Ability to create and solid understanding of RESTful web services
- Proficiency with Google Cloud, Template Engines, MVC, AJAX
- iOS SDK and Android SDK experience
- Experience collaborating with other developers Git/GitHub
- Proficiency with Bootstrap, Django, and Vue.js
Integrity Marketing Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Integrity Marketing Group, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.