This role is responsible for increasing regional client base through phone marketing, implementation of inside sales techniques, and by tailoring products and services offered to individual agent needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Expand client base and increase profitability through the implementation of strategic marketing workflows, policies, and practices.
• Learn, retain, and deliver product / industry information and sales support to clients.
• Self-motivate, learn, and apply sales techniques to achieve set marketing goals for outreach calls and new client contracts.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Communicate effectively and professionally in person, over the phone, and in writing with agents, carriers, supervisors, and colleagues.
• Attend sales meetings, trade shows, and industry training seminars as needed.
• Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve operational issues quickly.
• Appropriately track and prioritize volume, productivity, and issues.
• Accurately input information into tracking systems within required time frames.
• Navigate various websites and computer systems, adding necessary information / documentation within required time frames.
• Perform tasks and duties within deadlines given.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Associates Degree or equivalent from a two year college or technical school, one year related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Microsoft Office proficiency required
• Ability to obtain and maintain applicable PA Department of Insurance License required.
• Competitive industry and product knowledge
• Sales process and territory management
About Integrity Marketing Group
Integrity Marketing Group is one of the nation’s leading independent distributors of life and health insurance products focused on serving the senior market. Founded in 2006, Integrity develops and distributes life and health insurance products with insurance carrier partners and markets these products through its distribution network, which includes other large insurance agencies located throughout the country that have over 100,000 independent agents.
About Neishloss & Fleming LLC
Neishloss & Fleming prides ourselves on the ability to help agents grow their business. That growth occurs through our commitment to understanding market conditions and positioning agents for success. Our ability to support our agents – from lead generation to policyholder service – sets us apart. We don’t just offer contracts; we offer partnership.