Inside Sales Coordinator I
La Crosse, WI, US
About Integrity Marketing Group
Integrity Marketing Group is one of the nation’s leading independent distributors of life and health insurance products focused on serving the senior market. Founded in 2006, Integrity develops and distributes life and health insurance products with insurance carrier partners and markets these products through its distribution network, which includes other large insurance agencies located throughout the country that have over 275,000 independent agents.
The Inside Sales Representative role is directed toward the generation of new sales to existing and prospective clients by making outbound calls and market insurance products or services. A successful Inside Sales Representative will constantly strive to meet all sales goals and exceed customer expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Expand client base and increase profitability through making outbound calls with a company approved call script.
- Learn, retain, and deliver product / industry information and sales support to customers with information on promotions and upgraded product.
- Apply sales techniques to achieve set marketing goals for outreach calls, referral sources and new client contracts.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in person, over the phone, and in writing with agents, carriers, supervisors, and direct reports.
- Attend sales meetings, trade shows, and industry training seminars as needed.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve operational issues quickly.
- Appropriately track and prioritize volume, productivity, and issues.
- Accurately input information into tracking systems within required time frames.
- Navigate various websites and computer systems, adding necessary information documentation within required time frames.
- Perform tasks and duties within deadlines given.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- License to sell insurance is required.
- Possess an upbeat, positive, and enthusiastic attitude.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Professional phone etiquette
- Must have ability to multi-task.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Problem solving skills required.
- Great team and individual contributor
- Basic computer skills
Physical and Environmental Demands:
- Specific vision requirements include the ability to see at close range, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
- Frequently required to stand, sit for long periods of time, and reach with hand and arms.
- Possess the ability to fulfill any office activities normally expected in an office setting, to include, but not limited to remaining seated for periods of time to perform computer-based work, participating in filing activity, lifting, and carrying office supplies (paper reams, mail, etc.)
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20-25 pounds.
- Fine hand manipulation (keyboarding)
Integrity Marketing Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Integrity Marketing Group, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.