Are you searching for a rewarding career, one that includes building strong relationships each and every day? Do you want a position where you can change people’s lives?
This is a full-time, salaried Recruiter position with great benefits – Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm. Our office is located in Dublin, OH with easy highway access, conveniently close to restaurants and shopping.
InnoSource has a customized recruit-to-order process that helps you recruit for our client’s open positions. You receive training and coaching to ensure success. You will have the opportunity to recruit professionals for our Fortune 500 valued clients.
Our Dublin office is expanding and we need a talented Recruiter to join our team. We really want to add team members that live the five InnoSource principles. And here’s just one of them “We work hard & We play hard”. Apply today – we need your help to connect more candidates to our great job openings.
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
How does an InnoSource Recruiter spend their day?
- Meeting with the client to understand the job requirements and their corporate culture.
- Sourcing the best talent to our job openings. You’ll spend time reviewing resumes, talking to applicants over the phone and in person and spending time researching for passive candidates.
- Working to meet client deadlines to find and hire the best associates. It’s fast-paced and rewarding work. The InnoSource team works together to recruit candidates. We collaborate – we don’t compete with one another.
- Finally, coaching the candidates and guiding them through the process of transitioning to a new job.
Are you a good fit?
- Are you looking to begin a career in Human Resources?
- Do you enjoy meeting with and talking to new people?
- Do you connect with people easily? Motivate and encourage others?
- Bachelor’s degree and strong communication skills are required
- Ideally one or more years of Recruiting and/or Talent Acquisition experience
Salary is commensurate with experience and includes the following benefits:
- Quarterly bonuses
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and 8 paid holidays
- 401K match
- Tuition reimbursement
Apply today and we will contact you to start the interview process. We are looking forward to meeting with you!