Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a nationally recognized insurance company that has amazing growth opportunities? Join our team that has made the list of “Best Employers in Columbus” for several years. If you are driven, possess strong communication skills, and have a desire to advance, become a Customer Service professional at our growing Grandview Heights campus.
With an excellent Monday through Friday schedule and a collaborative culture, this is a fantastic entry point into a great corporation that enables multiple opportunities to advance. We pride ourselves on our renowned training program therefore you will be taught everything that you need to know; no experience is required!
This position will begin as a work from home (WFH) position and will transition back to the Grandview Heights office in the summer of 2021. Must be in the area or looking to relocate! We will provide everything you need to WFH!
Key Responsibilities – Customer Service Advocate
- Providing exceptional customer service while building relationships with existing customers all over the U.S.
- Assisting customers with a range of complex inquiries ranging from financial to general insurance questions
- Playing an instrumental role in helping customers make the best decisions possible regarding their financial needs
- Helping to support team success with daily team meetings and a strong cooperation
Education and Experience – Customer Service Advocate
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-2 years Customer Service experience preferred in any industry
- Excellent communication skills and ability to connect with upper level management
- Desire to build a career!
Benefits and Pay – Customer Service Advocate
- $17.00/hour starting pay
- Opportunity to earn multiple pay increases within your first year
- Excellent benefits available including medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursment
- Paid Training for 5 weeks from 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Availability Monday to Friday between 8:00am to 8:00pm (full time, set schedule)