What we’re looking for
A Junior Account Executive to support client teams in developing and executing public relations initiatives that promote the firm’s legal and professional services clients. This entry-level role is heavily focused on media relations, so an ideal candidate will have prior experience with pitching journalists and/or a journalism background. Strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills are also required.
What you’d do
With support from your team, you would:
- Serve as the first line for conducting research and identifying news trends; building and maintaining media lists; writing, sending and following up on pitches; and coordinating interview scheduling.
- Develop written materials including press releases and award submissions.
- Conduct routine client administrative tasks, including preparing reports, attending conference calls, drafting client communications, and tracking for media coverage.
Why we want you
- You’re intellectually curious, creative and self-motivated.
- You’re an avid consumer of news and are passionate about the news process.
- You want to work at a company that provides you with growth opportunities and values your opinions, perspectives and interests.
- You’re a critical thinker and an excellent writer (must know AP Style) with strong interpersonal communication skills.
- You have a sense of urgency, possessing the ability to multi-task while staying mindful of many deadlines.
What we offer
- Friendly and highly collaborative working environment where your voice will be heard and your ideas will count.
- Opportunity to work with leading law firms and professional services firms on a global scale within an international network.
- Competitive salary and customizable benefits package including:
- 100% company paid health, dental and vision insurance coverage
- 401k with 25% company match
- Profit-sharing plan
- Monthly benefit stipend that can be used for health and wellness, transportation, student loan repayment or charitable contributions
- Ample time off: 15 vacation days, 10 annual company holidays, nine days paid sick leave, one personal day and an “on call” period between Christmas and New Year’s.
- Unlimited paid time off to volunteer and 100% matching of charitable contributions up to $1,000 per year.
- Thorough onboarding and training process that extends throughout your tenure with the company.
- Chance to become involved in the running of a growing business.
Please note: if you provide the names of references we will not contact them without first notifying you.