New York City-based boutique booking agency seeks hardworking interns to assist with venue/event research associated with booking premier musical talent at venues around the world.
This is a commissioned-based position paying 2%-3% on all confirmed bookings.
Responsibilities will include contacting event organizers, researching venues across the globe that would be suitable for our artists, and general clerical duties. The internship offers an opportunity to make contacts and gain hands-on experience in the fast-paced and rapidly expanding music and entertainment industry and to improve general office and business skills. May work virtually via laptop.
Must do the internship for academic credit through your career counseling office or whoever provisions the internships at your school.
Number of positions available
– Must be proficient with MS Word & Mac OS
– Internet research skills
– Exceptional interpersonal, communication, writing, and organizational skills required
– Must be pro-active, detailed oriented, and possess good follow-through while adhering to deadlines
– Must be able to multi-task and prioritize tasks sufficiently while working independently
– Strong interest in the music industry preferred
– Candidate must be reliable and have great time management skills
Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.