In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world’s largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected — through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
Why Choose HUB?
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development. Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
We are the perfect fit if you:
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for processing mail, answering and directing all incoming calls, welcoming guests and providing agency-wide administrative support.
- Process all incoming mail within established standards
- Manage the policy bookmarking and attaching process in order to meet established standards
- Manage the Administrative Assistant wrap-up process on new and renewal business in order to meet established standards
- Assist all departments with various clerical projects; creates, scans, prints and assembles documents, edits PowerPoint presentations and updates Excel spreadsheets
- Scan and attach designated mail in documentation system and set follow ups to appropriate team member
- Enter follow-up activities for other departments as part of the account renewal process
- Email certificate holder lists to client to review for renewal
- Enter workers compensation experience modifications into ModMaster
- Run expiration reports for renewal business on a monthly basis and update pipeline for upcoming term
- Convert insurance proposals to insurance summary and format policy for delivery to client
- Ordering supplies for the office
- Perform other administrative duties as needed
- Ability to prioritize and accurately complete a high volume of work in a timely manner
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to follow procedures with strong attention to detail
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Continuous learning mindset
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of Adobe and PDF tools is helpful
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience
Department Facilities & Office ServicesRequired Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experienceRequired Travel: No Travel RequiredRequired Education: High school or equivalent