Nursing Student Internship and $1000 Scholarship:
We are a locally respected and RN owned home care company looking for Nursing Students who would like to gain valuable patient care experience. Freshman through Senior year students are eligible and no prior patient care experience is necessary. Thorough paid training is provided prior to start of care. Experiences will include: Alzheimer’s and dementia certification, hospice training, personal care, meal preparation/senior nutrition, medication reminders and assistance with activities of daily living. The location of the experience is in Lake, Geauga and Portage County.
- Paid & Ongoing Training through our exclusive Home Instead Academy
- $1000 Nursing Scholarship with completion of experience
- Benefits Programs: Health, Vision, Life & More
- Company provides all PPE needed
- Cellular Discounts
- Bonus Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement and additional scholarships through our Home Instead Inc Foundation
- Time-and-a-half on holidays
- Mileage/time reimbursement and more!
What We Need From You:
- Compassion and a caring heart
- Enthusiasm for clinical growth, learning about seniors and gaining valuable patience care hours and experience
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License
- Proof of Car Insurance
- Must be 18 years and older
- Pass a Background Check/Drug Screen
Flexible Advanced Schedules, Immediate Availability!
As a locally RN owned business for 20 years, we offer caring, personalized and the highest quality of care for seniors. We’re dedicated to making our community a better place to live for seniors and their families. Home Instead is an award winning company and high recognized for its caring family culture.