HBA Communications & Events Intern
The Home Builders Association (HBA) of Greater Cleveland is a non-profit, professional association dedicated to the advancement of the housing industry in Northeast Ohio.
The HBA offers members a variety of opportunities throughout the year for continuing education, networking, and company promotion (to both fellow members and consumers).
We are seeking an intern to assist with the following duties (and possibly others as assigned):
- Assist in providing viable communication between the HBA office and its members through the organization’s newsletter, Constant Contact, SendOut Cards, Press Releases, Flyers, web content, etc.
- Assist in providing local educational opportunities using the HBA’s educational programs including but not limited to all certification programs and/or designations
- Help write and/or edit organizational publications. Knowledge of punctuation, correct grammar, and journalistic style necessary
- Attend association events as needed for registration, event planning, and story assignments. Familiarity with desktop publishing programs a benefit.
- Assist with all aspects of social media platforms
- Create event flyers & programs
- Assist with building media communication lists
- Work with Executive Director on planning Home for the Holidays charitable event – sponsorship and database management