Holloway Consulting Inc. (HCI) is now accepting applicants for a full-time Finance Coordinator. HCI Finance Coordinators are critical members of our team who work closely with HCI principals to design and execute plans for national major donor and PAC fundraising. Our growing list of clients includes Congressman Mark Green (TN-07), Congressman Matt Rosendale (MT-AL), and U.S. Senate Candidate Sean Parnell (PA).
Launched in 2003, Holloway Consulting Inc. is a woman led business that specializes in national major donors and Washington, D.C. PAC fundraising for Republican Members of the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives, Federal PACs, Super PACs, 527s and 501(c)(4) organizations.
As we are a Republican firm, we are looking for applicants who are enthusiastic about Republican politics. Preferable fields of study include political science, business administration, marketing, and event management.
Position, Scope & Responsibilities
HCI Finance Coordinators are expected to work collaboratively toward the success of our entire client portfolio.
Primary responsibilities include (but are not limited to) conducting comprehensive donor research, producing client-ready call sheets, tracking calls that have been completed and contributions pledged, executing an ongoing follow-up program to facilitate collection on all pledges secured, donor database maintenance, processing of contributions, and, providing support/assistance to other members of the HCI team.
HCI does not hire remote employees. All employees are expected to work out of our Arlington, Virginia office.
Qualifications & Required Skills
• This position requires an individual who thinks strategically and creatively and can work on multiple projects simultaneously within limited timeframes.
• Requires excellent organizational skills, time management efficiency, and careful attention to detail.
• Excellent ability to multi-task accompanied by a spirit of flexibility and positive outlook
• Exceptional written and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Strong research and analytical skills
• Database management skills and/or ability to learn new software applications quickly are required; Knowledge of CMDI/Crimson, Aristotle and iDONATEpro donor database preferred
• Excellent interpersonal skills and team orientation critical to work independently and collaboratively
Daily Activities Include (but are not limited to)
• Monitoring goals, priorities, and project timelines on an ongoing basis to insure timely and efficient management and completion of all solicitation efforts and related tasks
• Presenting daily internal updates during HCI staff meetings that demonstrate progress and flag any potential interference
• Calling donors to request campaign contributions, confirm meetings, and solicit event R.S.V.P.s
• Conducting detailed donor research and donor database maintenance
• Create fundraising reports and other database reports as needed
• Pulling donor lists for call time and to build attendance for fundraising events
• Tracking data entry of event R.S.V.P.s and associated pledge amounts
• Identification and development of new donors
• Ongoing donor list management
• Plan and execute fundraising events, trips, and meetings
• Tracking and data entry of ongoing client correspondence with donors
• Tracking and data entry of individual contributions pledged and received
• Tracking and data entry of bundled contributions pledged and received
• Producing correspondence to acknowledge contributions pledged and received
• Salary commensurate with experience
• 401K plan enrollment eligibility after the first year of employment
• Potential annual employer-funded 401K contributions after the first year of employment
• Seven (7) paid holidays and up to two weeks (10 business days) of days of Personal Time Off (PTO) annually
• Access to a fitness and amenities center maintained by our office building
• Onsite parking
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send a current resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com