All Native Group is looking to fill the position of Mid-Level Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with the Marine Corps Systems Command (MCSC). The Mid-Level CPA will provide audit support and risk assessment responsibilities. The Mid-Level CPA will oversee company employees to ensure they implement effective accounting procedures and answer questions about financial reporting.
• Conducts follow-ups of external and internal audits in response to accounting and audit recommendations.
• Consults with management representatives to furnish accounting, operational, logistical, and/or financial findings and provides assistance to solve problems and clarify objectives.
• Employs operational requirements prescribed by higher authority and meeting management needs involving accounting, financial management, and operational (accountability) requirements.
• Completes analytical testing on financial transactions and program execution.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to explain complex accounting data in a simple way
• Ability to analyze complex systems
• Problem-solving skills
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Knowledge of accounting and financial software
• Willingness to stay up to date with latest accounting methods and technology
• Excellent attention to detail
None required for this position.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time.
• Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
• Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
• Expresses or exchanges ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
• Frequently moves standard office equipment up to 25 pounds.
• Must be able to work indoor conditions 90% of the time.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Evening and weekend hours required, as required by business need.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out of the area travel and overnight may be expected.
• Five consecutive years of Audit or Public accounting experience, preferably federal government experience
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• BA or BS Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license
• National Agency Check with Written Inquiries (NACI)
All Native Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status, or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Job Family Finance and Accounting
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 10
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree