The Staff Accountant is responsible for the processing, recording, updating, and reconciling of fiscal information in compliance with established policies. This person will perform day-to-day processing of financial transactions to ensure that finances are maintained in an effective, up-to-date, and accurate manner.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records and other financial reports to assess accuracy and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Drive the monthly close process, prepare journal entries, account reconciliations, reporting, and flux analyses
- Research and resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of monthly, quarterly, and year-end close related
- Assist in the improvement of accounting processes
- Partner with various stakeholders throughout the organization to compile data used during the month-end close process
- Assist in internal and external audits
- 0-2+ years’ related work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- Knowledge of accepted accounting practices and principles
- Proven ability to professionally drive change and process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong background in Microsoft Office; excellent command with Excel and manipulating large data sets is a must (v-Lookup, pivot tables, etc.)
- Experience excelling within fast-paced, high-energy environments
Your resume will be reviewed by a member of our Recruiting team and we’ll reach out to you directly if there’s a fit. We’re using video conferencing software (Microsoft Teams) to conduct our interviews, but all interviews will be live with a member of our Recruiting or Hiring teams.
We are currently working remotely, so if you become a member of the HH Global team, we’ll be providing you with equipment for success will working from home at no cost to you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: HH Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.