Are you a College student looking for a jumpstart into your Human Resource career?
Hattie Larlham’s Human Resource Internship program will provide college students with resume building experiences and skills necessary to successfully kick start your career. The HR intern will work directly alongside the Human Resource team gaining hands on experience in Recruitment, Compliance and Professional Development.
Responsibilities and expected outcomes
· Assist in recruitment and the onboarding process for new hires
· Collaborate and provide administrative assistance to the entire Human Resource team and departments work alongside.
· Exposure to tools and software commonly used in HR
· Develop skills to expand resume and general HR knowledge
· Complete stimulating task and assignments
· Participate in career fairs
· Conduct special projects and task assigned by HR management
· Enhance leadership skills
· Shadow department roles
· High School Diploma/GED required
· College enrolled student enrolled in a Human Resource or related program of study
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to prioritize task and handed assignments simultaneously
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office