Hagerty is an automotive lifestyle brand for people who not only love cars but love driving them. We pride ourselves in offering a progressive work environment along with competitive wages and an impressive benefits package.
To support Hagerty’s success and culture, we provide all employees with the resources to improve job performance, increase employment opportunities and pursue personal development. How do we do that? A program we call Hagerty University. An internal curriculum with over 35 classes that range from Car Care Clinic to Claims Fundamentals.
We want our employees to be happy and healthy, which is supported through the employee wellness reimbursement benefit. We also empower employees to serve the community in a way that is important to them by organizing opportunities to get involved and offering sixteen hours of paid time to dedicate to volunteering.
Hagerty is looking for Licensed Sales and Service Agents to take our member experience to the next level. Hagerty’s service center plays a vital role in our success as a company. The perfect LSA aspires to be a fantastic advocate for our members, delivers superior service and embraces our purpose and mission to Save Driving. Reporting to a team of energetic leaders, this role offers leadership development and the opportunity to learn and hone critical technical skill sets. This role will be based in our Dublin, OH location.
What You’ll Do
- Promote and sell Hagerty products and services to members and agents
- Be responsible for all sale activities including: initial sales conversation/quote, educating members on policies and new products and advancing the sale to close
- Service existing policies in a professional and timely manner
- Prepare accurate and complete documentation to support client activities
This Might Describe You
- Sales-focused outlook
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a high level of customer service
- Self-starter who is comfortable taking initiative
- Strong sense of urgency
- People person (& passion for helping others)
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly (you have a unique ability to think on your feet)
- Frequently collaborates with leaders on strengths and areas of opportunity
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Effective and efficient use of computer applications including MS Office products
- Ability to efficiently deal with a large volume of telephone business while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus
A personal lines insurance license is a requirement of this position. Hagerty provides the necessary training and education to obtain licensing as well as materials and licensing fees.
The hours for this position will be Monday through Friday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM. The compensation for this position will be $19.00 per hour with full benefits.To apply for this position, please visit our career site at careers.hagerty.com EEO/AA
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!