Grafton Integrated Health Network is a large behavioral healthcare organization serving children, adolescents, and adults with complex behavioral health challenges. We have locations in Berryville, Leesburg, Richmond and Winchester, Virginia.
We are looking for compassionate individuals to provide care for our adolescents in the following settings:
Community-based residences — helping our clients achieve improved life skills and abilities as well as other challenges that are unable to be addressed in their home environment — in order to lead meaningful, productive lives. Grafton’s dedicated, compassionate and experienced team provides individualized supports intended to help clients in group homes enhance skills in areas such as daily living, money management, home maintenance, food preparation, personal hygiene, socialization, leisure and community safety.
Therapeutic Day Schools – Grafton’s therapeutic day schools provide comprehensive, structured and customized educational services for students aged six to 22. Our research-based approach to instruction includes informal and formal assessments, curriculum alignment, mapping, and data analysis. By combining special education and behavioral health — balancing academic and functional skills — we allow students to recognize their strengths and use them to achieve success in learning across diverse subjects and environments. Career and technical training are also provided.
If working in these types of environments, and providing the services described above are appealing to you, please refer to the following minimum hiring requirements to see if you are eligible to be a direct support professional in Student Services:
Minimum Hiring Requirements
- Must be 21 years of age
- A high school graduate or have a G.E.D. and 6 months experience working with children; OR an Associate’s degree and 3 months experience working with children; OR a Bachelor’s degree in human services, or another qualifying degree
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
Direct Support Professional positions and pay rates:
- Instructional Assistants: $14 per hour – Primarily works day shift during the school day in Academic setting
- Residential Instructors: $16 per hour, plus *shift differentials – Primarily works late afternoon/evening shifts in the group home setting.
- Overnight Residential Assistants: $15 per hour, plus *shift differentials. Primarily works overnight shifts in the group home setting.
- Substitutes (PRN): $16 per hour, plus *shift differentials. May work in any of the positions noted above, but days and hours are based on Grafton’s business needs.