In this position you will be responsible for answering incoming sales calls, answering customer emails, following up on potential sales leads, and will support administrative and customer service needs. Major duties include: answering sales phone and emails, following up with new clients, setting clients up for trial classes, communicating with coaches about new players, tracking players in CRM, and provide customer service when needed.
This position will require you to commute to Redmond and Bellevue, WA 1-3 days per week and you will be able to work from home on the other remaining days.
- Present and sell company tennis services to new and existing clients
- Prospect and contact potential clients
- Follow up with all new clients and receive feedback
- Assist in signing new players up for classes and programs
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Use CRM to track and communicate with clients
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to use multiple online software systems
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Deadline and detail-oriented