Gertsburg Licata seeks to find a Marketing and Communications Intern to assist the firm with marketing projects and campaigns that increase brand awareness and lead generation.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Newsletters – assist in editing, formatting, and distributing weekly newsletter.
Social Media – write and design daily weekly social media content and
assist in monitoring the firm’s various social media platforms (LinkedIn,
Facebook, Twitter and YouTube).
Content – help manage content publication calendar and ensure timely
posting of blogs and articles to various external and internal channels.
Design – design various graphics for website and social media pages.
Website – assist with ad hoc updates and page creation for the firm website
and its sister sites.
Other administrative tasks as assigned.
• Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills required.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Office 360 applications: Word, Excel,
• Strong technical aptitude. Experience in platforms such as Mailchimp,
Hootsuite and WordPress (or similar) preferred.
• Adobe Creative Cloud and/or Canva experience required.
• Social media savvy.
• Must be able to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
In-person presence at the firm
How Do Students Apply? email@example.com
Deadline to Apply/Timing: April 30, 2021
Additional Questions/Comments: This will be paid hourly, part-time, flexible hours