As a Specialist, Product Operations, you’re responsible for supporting our management team by performing functional tasks as assigned (e.g.: leading shipment, stockroom organization, markdowns, signage). You will act as a mentor and role model to Leads & Brand Associates to support service behaviors and the execution of tasks in specific areas of expertise. You will focus on leading process(es) and/or areas of the business, executing tasks and maintaining productivity to ensure goals are met.
what you’ll do
- Consistently treat all customers and employees with respect and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Serve as a role model to achieve priorities in store with the customer as the primary focus.
- Enhance customer experience by using all omni channel offerings.
- Take action based upon direction from the Sales & Service Leader and collaborate effectively with employees.
- Support Sales& Service Leader duties during non-peak hours.
- Lead and manage execution of assigned specialized functional area- merchandising or product operations.
- Be accountable to personal goals which contribute to overall store goals and results.