At Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc. (GB) we are constantly seeking skilled professionals who are up for a challenge and take exceptional performance to heart. The professionals we hire help us maintain our reputation as one of the most progressive property/casualty third party claims service organizations in our industry and throughout the world. Gallagher Bassett provides services to Fortune 1000 companies through 100 offices worldwide. For the past several years, GB has ranked among the largest TPA’s by Business Insurance Magazine and was also a recipient of the Business Insurance Readers’ Choice award for “Best Third Party Claims Administrator.” If you’re looking for a professional career with an industry leader then you have come to the right place. Wherever your interests lie, we’re sure you will agree on one thing: our continued prosperity hinges on our greatest resource — our people.
You will be joining a growing Salesforce practice supporting Gallagher Bassett’s North America operations. Strongly committed to delivering the best analytics and reporting, the Business Analyst – Data and Reporting will have direct interaction with the leadership team at all levels of the organization. The role will support data gathering, analysis, and delivery of divisional operational metrics and dashboards. This role will report to the Global AVP of CRM Strategy and Transformation.
- Maintain reporting processes that provides accurate, timely, and decision enabling information.
- Analyze data and metrics; identify trends and provide feedback to leadership regarding business needs and solutions.
- Effectively identify and troubleshoot data issues in the various applications.
- Monitor the integrity of the Salesforce data through regular audits, as well as researching and analyzing discrepancies.
- Support the preparation and review of monthly management reporting.
- Drive process change and improvement through automating processes and leveraging Excel and PowerBI reporting.
- Develop and maintain documentation for key business processes, systems, integrations, data flows and models, and business rules and transformations.
- Participate in various process improvement projects, such as (but not limited to) Salesforce integration and migration of data to EDW.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1 or more years professional experience.
- Prior experience in a quantitative field, through internships or other consultative work, and/or demonstrated ability to perform independent quantitative analyses of a moderate to highly complex nature accepted in lieu of full experience.
- Less than 20% travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, economics, or related field.
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in data reporting and business analysis.
- 2+ years’ experience developing and implementing reports in a data-reporting tool (Power BI preferred).
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint.
- Working experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- Have an extreme attention to detail and pride of ownership, ensuring that our teams have immense trust in data integrity and accuracy.
- Comfortable asking questions to dig into data issues, gather and synthesize information, devise a plan, get buy-in, and move towards resolution.
- Inquisitive mindset with proven problem-solving ability and a passion for big data.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and generate innovative solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and influence without direct authority.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Are you 18 years of age or older or can you demonstrate legal capacity to enter a contract?
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher’s Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.