Are you in pursuit of a career that allows you to better people’s lives, but are unsure of where to look? You’ve come to the right place. At Fisher Investments, we believe your career ambitions and your desire to make a positive impact on others should go hand-in-hand. In our quest to better the investment universe, we strive to develop fulfilling careers that enrich the lives of our employees, while they help provide service and support to our clients. We work together as a team to deliver world-class money management, assuring success for our clients.
Your responsibilities will range from supporting private clients domestically and internationally to specializing in service, support, operations, and/or quantitative responsibilities on the institutional side of the business. You’ll learn more about “real-world” finance in your first few months than any class has ever taught you. Our unique mentor program and extensive training will teach you about our business and the world of investments, all while working alongside other talented individuals in an open, collaborative environment. We want you to ask questions, improve processes, and propose novel solutions to problems. Do your best, take on new challenges, and you’ll be on your way to achieving more advanced opportunities.
You will utilize and develop professional skillsets that are highly transferable to future positions as you progress in your career.
Some tasks may include:
- Working directly with clients and top brokerage firms to establish and maintain accounts
- Providing the outside sales force with the support and resources that are essential to their success in the field while being a liaison between various business units
- Utilizing proprietary technology to analyze data and produce detailed reporting and deliverables that are critical to driving business decisions
- Collaborating with senior members of the firm to coordinate unique and comprehensive client-focused events nationwide
We will give you the tools, resources, and encouragement to become successful. If you put in the effort, have an unrelenting work ethic, and the drive to succeed, we’re confident you’ll rise to the top, earning you the career of your dreams while bettering the financial futures of our clients.
- No prior experience required – we focus on transferable skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong desire to learn and contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Commitment to a high sense of urgency with an advanced level of detail orientation
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to changing priorities
- Interpersonal savvy with refined written and verbal communication skills
Why Fisher Investments:
Fisher Investments is a different kind of investment firm. We don’t come from Wall Street, nor do we believe we fit in with most of the finance industry, and we’re proud of that. We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to innovative perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. After all, it’s our people that enable us to offer the level of service that we do. And we invest in them accordingly, offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- And much, much more
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is driven by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you can contribute, collaborate, and make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
We also provide a cumulative, continuous learning and development framework customized for every employee. This emphasis on personal and professional growth has yielded an award-winning work environment; we’re Great Place to Work Certified, and The Oregonian named us as a Top Workplace! But in the end, it’s not the perks that keep people here. They stay because they believe in our mission of service—our employees want to make a difference in an industry that can do better.
* California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER