Are you intellectually curious and ready to learn new things? Do you enjoy asking questions, proposing solutions to problems and improving processes? As a Global Portfolio Evaluation Group (PEG) Associate, you will hone your operational and analytical skills. You will learn Fisher Investments’ unique investment process and become an internal resource for our client Relationship Managers.
The role is in our Portfolio Management Group, which supports the investment process from start to finish. You will be offered a diverse range of opportunities for engaging work and professional growth in this group.
Global PEG Associates review existing and prospective client portfolios to generate transparent deliverables that help our clients make informed investment decisions. You will create content, educate internal and external clients, enhance technology and improve infrastructure.
Whether or not you have a finance background, your possibilities here are endless. We hire from all majors and backgrounds, because we believe we’re better off with the diversity it brings. We also work hard to make our company a place where you can grow your career and develop as a professional. Just bring a willingness to learn and the desire to succeed, and we’ll provide what you need to get started.
- Prepare investment proposals with portfolio strategies designed to maximize the probability of achieving each investor’s financial objectives
- Generate analyses that help existing and prospective clients make informed decisions regarding their current and potential investment strategies
- Run projected cash-flow analyses and create financial plans that help our clients properly plan their financial future
- Collaborate with teammates on ad-hoc projects and initiatives that impact the group and firm
- Develop valuable operational skills and hone your attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Maintain high standards of quality while managing time across various tasks
- Capacity to adapt and thrive in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Interpersonal savvy with refined written and verbal communication skills
- Pride yourself on being helpful and collaborating with teammates
- Enthusiastic about servicing internal and external clients
Why Fisher Investments:
Fisher Investments is a different kind of investment firm. We don’t come from Wall Street, nor do we believe we fit in with most of the finance industry, and we’re proud of that. We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to innovative perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. After all, it’s our people that enable us to offer the level of service that we do. And we invest in them accordingly, offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 week paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- And much, much more
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is driven by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you can contribute, collaborate, and make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
We also provide a cumulative, continuous learning and development framework customized for every employee. This emphasis on personal and professional growth has yielded an award-winning work environment; we’re Great Place to Work Certified, and The Oregonian named us as a Top Workplace. But in the end, it’s not the perks that keep people here. They stay because they believe in our mission of service—our employees want to make a difference in an industry that can do better.
* California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER