Fisher Investments is looking for a Sales Operations Associate to join our 401(k) Solutions Team. Fisher Investments 401(k) Solutions is dedicated to bringing superior retirement plan services to small and mid-sized businesses and their employees. The sales operations team provides insights to the sales department and works to improve engagement between sales and prospective clients.
As our 401(k) Solutions Sales Associate, you will support the systems, process, and internal client interactions that improve sales success. You will help ensure our clients have a positive experience and our sales team is effectively approaching the market. You will report directly to your manager who will aid in your development.
- Partner with team members and internal clients to prioritize, and close sales ops requests.
- Oversee and handle all sales people requests and improve sales team relationships.
- Coordinate with revenue operations to design effective change request, deployment, and optimization processes.
- Provide flexible support and recommendations for evolving sales tech stack.
- Partner with Employee Enablement to create sales engagement training programs.
- Improve scheduling and calendar management.
- Manage and refine sales support processes.
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent working experience
- Knowledge and comfort with software systems administration.
- Experience working with small to medium sized businesses (SMB).
- Experience in financial services or other regulated industries is a plus.
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment – we’re Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER