Are you passionate about helping small businesses succeed? Do you have a winning track record and love working on a team with a shared vision to better the lives of your clients? If so, then we have an exciting new role and we are looking for you!
You will get in on the ground floor and represent our 401(k) Solutions Group; a expanding B2B division of a $100 billion money manager. You’ll work with us to help thousands in a traditionally underserved market. You will educate others on how to retire while growing your career and income along the way. Combine your passion for sales and helping others to excite people about a better future. Your success will provide great earning potential and you’ll report directly to your sales manager who will aid in your development.
This is an opportunity to accelerate your career and grow your wealth. As a Business Engagement Associate, you’ll run a high volume of outreach to decision makers at companies that fit our Ideal Customer Profile, and produce new business opportunities for our Business Development Executive Team. You’ll control your success. Along with future growth opportunity, team building, and the excitement of something new, prepare to be challenged to help build the program. We want you to bring your knowledge to help us take advantage of opportunities to continue our expansion. In this business engagement role you’ll play an essential part in the future of our 401(k) Solutions Group.
- Engage company executives, owners, and plan sponsors to coordinate phone consultations for our Business Development Executives.
- Manage your personal sales pipeline through various email and calling campaigns.
- College degree or 2+ years sales experience
- Natural desire to connect with people
- A desire for uncapped earnings
Why Fisher Investments:
At Fisher Investments, we work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to unique perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. And we invest in them by offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 weeks paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
- Back-up Child Care Program available, offering up to 10 days annually
- A cumulative learning and development framework customized for every employee
- An award-winning work environment – we’re Great Place to Work Certified, and Top Workplace winners from The Oregonian
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at Fisher Investments is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, we are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
*California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER