Femergy® located in Columbus, Ohio is seeking a Remote Sales Intern to join our strong team. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, reliable, organized and a team player.
Femergy is a non-profit organization that provides life-skills training, career exploration, college readiness, wellness management and direct mentorship opportunities for girls and women. Femergy has been serving Central Ohio and surrounding areas for the past (6) years. In collaboration with many community partners, Femergy provides girls and women with programming access.
We are looking for individuals ready to use their skills to help us equip girls and women with the skills, strategies, resources, and inspiration they need to realize their full potential.
• Form new donor relationships and build upon existing ones via Zoom, phone calls, and emails
• Manage all online fundraising databases and activities
• Organize and coordinate fundraising events
• Work with media team to create marketing materials (flyers, brochures, etc) for the promotion of events and other fundraising pushes
• Participate in sales meetings
• Assist with agency marketing efforts and events (e.g. Social Media Day)
• Strategize with sales team to identify and research subjects, collect data, and create goals and proposals
• Track new business outreach for meetings, proposals, presentations, and targets
• Generate and update contact lists for marketing efforts
• Energy and desire to come up with fresh ideas and creating content to get the Femergy® brand noticed
• Strategic and critical thinking
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must work well individually and within team environment with the ability to positively receive and integrate feedback
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Willingness to consistently learn and grow by asking pertinent questions
• Must be comfortable and confident speaking on the phone
*This is an unpaid internship that can be used to earn credit for an academic internship.