Family Guidance Centers, Inc. (FGC), a not-for-profit behavioral healthcare organization treats and prevents substance abuse, as well as an array of other related problems is currently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse with some experience with drug treatment as well as clinical experience; however NEW GRADS WELCOME. Family Guidance Centers Inc. offers opportunities for individuals with an interest in behavioral health. Our organization provides a comprehensive benefit package for full time employment that includes health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance and a 401k pension plan. Vacation, sick and personal days with 11 paid holidays off are included in our PTO compensation package. Free Covid Testing for all employees and PPE provided! Free Parking!
Reports To: Nurse Manager Manteno
* Provides patients from assess to discharge in both medication-assisted treatment, residential and drug free treatment programming as directed by licensed nurse.
* Monitors medications consumed by residential patients as directed by licensed nurse.
* Monitors the physical & mental health well-being of patient via vital readings and interactions with patients while documenting findings.
* Completes initial intake documentation as directed by licensed nurse.
* Completes administration of all TB screening process and protocols.
* Follows up/calls for medication refills, answers telephone, returns calls, makes medical appointments and gathers medical histories while documenting actions.
* Documents patient reports of symptoms and responses to medications to licensed nursing staff.
* Assists physicians & mid-level practitioners with routine H&P examination support processes.
* Maintains patient files as directed by licensed nursing staff.
Other Duties: Performs tasks that are supportive in nature to the essential functions of the job. Tasks may be altered, or redesigned depending upon individual circumstances.
Family Guidance Centers, Inc. is an EEO, drug free employer.
Location: 333 W. Evergreen Street, Manteno, IL 60950
Schedule: M-F, 11:30am-8pm with alternating weekends.