Exodus Integrity Services, Inc is a rapidly expanding technology company headquartered in Northeast Ohio. EIS provides quality services to our clients by instilling honesty, commitment, and hard work to find the most qualified candidates to fill each opportunity. We are currently looking for several Talent Acquisition Specialists for our Eastern Cleveland, Ohio office.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist, acting on leads generated by sources and/or through his/her own efforts, recruits candidates to fill job orders for EIS clients. They work closely with candidates by leading them through the Placement Process ensuring candidate information is captured electronically within EIS databases.
If you are interested in joining a vibrant organization where you are valued and rewarded for your contributions, and you possess the qualifications listed below, please forward your resume and salary requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum 1 to 2 years prior recruiting experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills, with experience in MS Office products.
- Ability to complete tasks accurately and on time.
- Excellent planning, prioritizing and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- This position requires an extremely perceptive person, who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels. As unique situations present themselves, the incumbent must be sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill, and the public image.
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package (including a 401(k) plan, medical, dental, life and vision insurances), in a terrific work environment.
Since 1997, Exodus Integrity Services, Inc. (EIS) has brought hundreds of companies and thousands of talented IT professionals together. With over 120 years of combined industry and functional experience, the EIS team takes a consultative approach to identify client objectives and create practical initiatives that solve problems quickly and efficiently. We specialize in Consulting Solutions, Contingent and Direct Workforce Staffing, and Healthcare IT Solutions.
Equal Employment Opportunity
EIS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. EIS is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions.
Job Type: Full-time