Epay World LLC is a fast growing full service payment processing company; work with clients from an array of different industries to streamline their electronic payments and collections. Because of our huge growth, Epay World is now seeking energetic and entrepreneurial outfield sales professionals for our new branch office in Miami. This role will acquire new merchant business partners through prospecting, cold-calling, and building relationships.
If you want to join an ambitious and bright team that has its sights set on earning money while building their future, this is the place for you. Our ideal candidate needs to be a go-getter who is comfortable speaking with prospective clients and introducing our company and the products we offer.
– Projecting a positive image when representing Epay World LLC to clients and the community.
– Providing accurate and detailed proposals, including hardware and processing service for customers.
– Learning product and services, including sales terms.
– Monitoring competition and follow current developments.
– Finding prospective business and generating new target segments.
– Completing and submitting timely and accurate documentation, included new account paperwork and sales reports.
– Develop and implement sales strategy in order to achieve personal and corporate goals.
– Prospect new business using a variety of networking techniques.
– Have a minimum of 6 months sales Experience in the following:
– Experience in Banking, Financial Sales, Equipment leasing, Factoring, Merchant Cash Advance,
– Are energetic and driven;
– Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills both written and verbal;
– Ability to communicate effectively with internal departments and external clients;
– Issue resolution and relationship building skills;
– Ability to assess situations, anticipate needs and provide customer-specific solutions;
– Strong sense of ambition, self-motivated, self-disciplined and highly professional demeanor;
– Strong team player, ethics and willingness to help others;
– Experience in business development/lead generation/sales;
– Strong organizational, follow-up and time management skills;
– Love a challenge and don’t accept no for an answer;
– Have an Entrepreneurial mindset with a focus on personal growth and achievement;
– Possess a Team oriented mentality;
– Hard working, highly motivated and punctual.
If you are ready to take advantage of this opportunity, please submit your resume and we will follow up for interviews.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send resume to email@example.com