Who We Are:
Envision Horizons is an ecommerce marketing and technology firm launched in 2017. Our team is composed of ecommerce experts and software engineers. It is our mission to be the strategic partner for multi-million dollar brands. We help them achieve their goals through human intelligence and expertise powered by our proprietary technology. We specialize in Amazon and Walmart, but as the ecommerce landscape changes we continue to adapt to strive to be on the cutting edge of new marketplaces and solutions for our clients.
Our Core Values:
Be Inquisitive – be naturally curious, love working with data, and determined to find an answer.
Be A Boss – think like a business owner and be confident in your knowledge and expertise.
Get It Done – It is nearly impossible to know everything about Amazon, but the name of the game is being self-sufficient to find the answer and to get it done.
What You Will Do:
As a Marketing Communications Analyst, you will assist in the development and implementation of Envision Horizons’ marketing strategy. You will be responsible for the creation and distribution of blog posts, social media content, case studies and other marketing materials across social media platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook, as well as our website. You will work closely with our website and sales teams to create tactical lead generating content based on SEO strategies.
How You Will Make A Difference:
You will be a key contributor in growing our client base and have the creative freedom to try new tactics.
- Assist with the development and implementation of our brand marketing strategy
- Create promotional marketing material (blog posts, social media content, case studies, etc.) and distribute in strategic online and offline channels
- Create and distribute social media content on various platforms including Youtube, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Collaborate with our website team to create tactical inbound lead-driving content based on SEO strategies
- Help promote publicity events and webinars
- Conduct market research
- Assist with other marketing related administrative tasks
- 1-2 year(s) of experience
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Copywriting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Nice to have: Graphic design experience (Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Canva)
This is a part-time position.
Compensation & Benefits:
The compensation for this position, which is commensurate with experience, is comprised of a base salary plus uncapped commission.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- The ability to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing startup
- Remote work environment
- Closed all major holidays
- Professional development opportunities, training, conferences etc.
This is a Remote (work from home) position.