Who We Are:
Enhance IT is an IT/Management firm that specializes in training, placement, and IT consultation. We are an industry leader in providing top-level skilled and experienced consultants in a variety of technologies to meet our client’s needs in today’s fast paced environment. We host a 10-week course and then you will be placed on live projects nationwide. This position does require traveling to our headquarters in Atlanta GA, along with traveling for each project if the project is not remote due to the COVID times. We do require a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent, degree MUST be IT related.
What you will be doing:
You will be joining our cutting-edge development team as it grows to address an area in business that is fast becoming one of the most important roles in the tech sector as cyber criminals and hackers become ever more sophisticated. The ideal candidate for this role is skilled and dedicated and brings of artistry and technical expertise in order to stay one step ahead of the hackers and organized. They are a team player possessing strong meticulous attention to
detail and are able to communicate the vulnerabilities in IT infrastructures to non-tech stakeholders. They must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to “take the wheel” when necessary.
What you need for this position:
Must have a bachelor’s degree; may accept an Associates depending on resume experience. BS-Information security, Information assurance, Cyber security, BS- Science, Mechanical/ Electrical/Computer/ Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems/ Information Technology, BS – Computer Systems Engineering, Network Engineering/ Database Administration, computer programming.
· 1-2 years’ experience working within a networking or security related enterprise environment.
· Network Systems Administration Windows
· Linux Server Administration DHCP
· Must have active Certification is CCNA or higher or Network +
· Disaster Recovery and Backup TCP/IP Risk Assessment
· Firewalls, Routing, Switches
· OSI layer knowledge
· Troubleshooting networking and systems related issues.
· Relevant work Experience
· Scripting Knowledge
· SIEM tools such as Nessus, Splunk, Wireshark
· Hacking tools
· Knowledge of NIST, ISO, Virtualization, Cybersecurity best practices,
Additional criteria/ skills:
· Networking experience throughout the layers
· Knowledge of languages such as python and shell scripting.
Benefits & Perks
· Full benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision
· Paid travel to and from the Atlanta HQ
· Corporate Accommodations during your stay in Atlanta GA for Training
· Paid Time Off
· 401(k) savings plan
· 10-week training in Atlanta, GA prior to going on live projects.
Please check us out…
• Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/enhanceitcommunity/
• Website + testimonials – https://www.enhanceit.com/testimonials
• Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/enhanceitcommunity