Jr. Android Developer
Who We Are:
Enhance IT is an IT/Management firm that specializes in training, placement, and IT consultation. We are an industry leader in providing top-level skilled and experienced consultants in a variety of technologies to meet our client’s needs in today’s fast paced environment. You may not be an actual Android Developer at this time as this program is to help you get there. You just need to have the baseline of coding and the proper education to qualify for this opportunity. You will join a 7-week career advancement program and then will be placed on live projects to get the hands-on experience with working with mid-level to fortune 500 clients. This position does consist in nation-wide travel within the US for a 2-year period, you will be a W2-employee of Enhance IT and will get full benefits during your tenure and journey with us. This opportunity will give you the growth to be able to secure your next opportunity with any company you desire. We help you get there. We do not hire C2C as you would be a full-time W2 employee of Enhance IT.
What you will be doing:
You will be joining our cutting-edge development team as it grows. We want individuals who are comfortable asking “why?” The ideal candidate for this role is motivated, energized and has a creative thought process. They are a team player possessing strong analytical as well as technical skills and can communicate the logic behind technical decisions to non-tech stakeholders. They must be comfortable working in an agile environment and have the ability
to “take the wheel” when necessary.
What you need for this position:
· An object-oriented programming language such as Java, C# or Kotlin.
· Sound understanding of the entire Software Development Lifecycle.
· Strong knowledge of Software Design Patterns, data structures and best practices.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Availability to travel and live in the U.S.
Additional criteria/ skills:
Hands on experience with…
· Software Testing using tools like JUnit and Mockito.
· Software Integration tools like JIRA, Jenkins.
Benefits & Perks
· Full benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision
· Paid travel to and from the Atlanta HQ
· Paid Time Off
· Full time W2 employee
· 401(k) savings plan
· Work with a variety of different clients
· Career Growth and advancement
· 7-week training in Atlanta, GA prior to going on live projects
Please check us out…
• Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/enhanceitcommunity/
• Website + testimonials – https://www.enhanceit.com/testimonials
• Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/enhanceitcommunity