Turn your passion for fitness into a career! We are currently hiring multiple Certified Personal Trainers to work out of our locations in Ohio.
Element Personal Training is a nationwide leader in the fitness industry. We are an outsourcing and management company that contracts with gym owners for the exclusive rights to provide their members with our quality personal training services. Since 2013 we have grown from $0 revenues to a multi-million-dollar revenue company operating in over 40 locations across 5 states.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
· Create comprehensive workout plans for clients
· Motivate and guide clients during their training sessions
· Ensure clients train safely with proper form and technique
· Provide clients with regular feedback and accountability on their progress
· Talk to members of the gym about their goals and introduce them to our training packages
· Focus on retaining clients at a high level
· Personal training certification or fitness related degree preferred
· Must have current, valid CPR/AED certification
· 1+ years’ experience as a personal trainer or group instructor
· Ability to perform exercises and movements as demonstrations for clients
· Enthusiastic, encouraging attitude
· Sales experience a plus
Compensation and Schedule:
· Between $20 to $30 hourly based on certifications, experience, and personal production.
· Full and part-time flexible schedules available.
Benefits Include (initial waiting period will apply):
· Company insurance plan including: Medical; Dental; Vision (full-time only)
· IRA retirement account (full-time only)
· Paid sick and vacation days
· Continued education paid: CEUs / certifications / workshops
· Complimentary gym membership
Company Culture is Priority #1
Our company culture is our cornerstone and strength. Recruiting employees that believe in it is our highest priority and essential to our success. We want to provide you a happy and fun environment that makes you feel safe and secure in your job, and gives you career and personal growth opportunities.