- Responsible for reviewing and performing analysis of items forwarded to the eight AIC Exception Queues
- Understand document types and classify them correctly.
- Have a thorough understanding of transaction boundaries.
- Employee must have detailed knowledge of all Lockbox Check Negotiation SOP’s including but not limited to Payee Verification Process, Foreign and Canadian Items, Restrictive Notation, Check Date Handling, Match & Compare and Special Health logic Match & Compare
- Position requires working knowledge of check negotiation and ability to identify the six key points of negotiability to determine if checks are acceptable for deposit.
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Stay informed of key priorities and business updates.
- Computer Skills, Detail oriented, Minimum keying skills, Analytical and problem solving, Clerical, Data entry, Document Formatting, Typing