DLA Piper is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be treated without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by law. Job applicant poster viewing center.
DLA Piper LLP (US) is a leading global business law firm. We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the best people across our practice and business service groups. We are looking for collaborative, results-oriented people who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have exceptional problem-solving skills.
If you are a highly motivated student interested in gaining practical experience by supporting various attorneys and clients of the firm, we want to hear from you!
This position can sit in our Atlanta, Baltimore – Mt. Washington, Boston, Miami, Philadelphia, Raleigh, Reston, Short Hills, Tampa, Washington DC, or Wilmington offices.
This is a part-time position.
- Currently enrolled in a college degree program
- Must have an interest in gaining practical work experience
- Good technical skills, including working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Good attention-to-detail and organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Senior undergraduate student interested in pursuing a career in transactional law and/or commercial real estate
- Work experience or relevant coursework in business, finance or economics
- Data analytics and/or coding experience
- Previous office or internship experience
What will your day look like?
In this exciting opportunity, some of your responsibilities will include reviewing, analyzing, and gathering raw data from various types of transactional agreements, preparing related data visualizations, and drafting presentations on areas of interest. You will perform various administrative tasks as needed, including document formatting, preparation, and electronic file-keeping. You may participate in meetings to gain an understanding of department and practice group initiatives. You will also have the opportunity to work on special projects as needed.
To learn more about DLA Piper, please visit our website
We offer exceptional career opportunities in an environment that is challenging, rewarding, and, we believe, truly different from our competitors. Our employees enjoy a dynamic and diverse environment in which they can build a long and fruitful career and reap the rewards of their success.
Agency applications will not be considered.