Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.
Why you’ll love this job:
A strategic and hands on role, the Sr. Talent Acquisition Operations Analyst will provide critical support to our Talent Acquisition Operations team. This role is critical in executing our operational initiatives and will provide outstanding customer service to our customers, internal and external.
- Provide high touch candidate support from offer to onboarding including welcome communication, monitoring background check statuses, and coordinating Day One information at multiple sites.
- Support in-person appointments and other tasks related to Form I-9
- Lead the global onboarding coordination of all new hires, FTE and Contingent
- Lead a cross functional squad to ensure that all new hires are ready for Day One
- Coordinate all rehires and reinstatements to ensure access is ready
- Become the specialist and be able to troubleshoot and provide guidance on the TA Technology stack such as the ATS, video interviewing platform, Job board distributor and background check vendor
- Develop sound understanding of Contingent Worker program structure and details.
- Collaborate closely with MSP (Managed Service Provider) and VMS (Vendor Management System) to provide cross-functional program support.
- Partner with CWPO Manager and MSP to deliver analytics, metrics, and industry standard methodologies to determine possible areas for improvement in the Contingent Worker Program; Analyze and interpret data to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for the business and clients. Collect historical data for use in forecasting and leadership recommendations.
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise (in partnership with MSP and internal resources) to identify and resolve system issues and problems.
- Maintain knowledge of the VMS technology and DTCC systems and make recommendations on enhancements to continually improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the program.
- Maintain integrity of the data between VMS and DTCC systems. Investigate and remediate kickouts or failures. Act as subject matter expert for all internal workflows.
- Be comfortable with the data and projects; running reports (some ad-hoc) will be at least a weekly task.
- Track goals, metrics, and performance of the hiring cycle; regularly communicate status and results.
- Organize, update, and maintain recruitment and HR documentation and records
- Propose and implement ongoing innovations and improvements to recruitment process
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- Act as a mentor to other members of the Operations team
Talents Needed for Success:
- 3+ years experience in a HR environment or other service focused environment
- Experience with Onboarding, Immigration or Contingent Workforce a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with limited structure and direct supervision
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multitask and problem solve multiple requests simultaneously
- Excellent listening, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills taking care of highly sensitive matters
- A highly organized, strategic problem solver who is phenomenal at anticipating needs
- Ability to effectively communicate policies and information, knowing when to raise questions or issues.
- Excellent attention to details and accuracy of data, ability to prioritize and follow through