Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.
Why You’ll Love This Job:
You will be a member of the Global Business Operations group that delivers outstanding safety and soundness for the global financial services industry. The team provides DTCC’s portfolio of core securities and outstanding transaction processing and client services support in an environment that minimizes risk and cost while improving efficiency.
Being a member of the Corporate Actions Team, you will provide deliverables of world-class safety and soundness for the global financial services industry. You will interact with customers to assess problems and gather information that must be escalated. You will also have an understanding of the operational procedures and systems but will be expected to undergo training to keep up the pace of operational changes and to develop appropriate levels of subject matter expertise.
Your Primary Responsibilities:
We are hiring Corporate Actions Specialists at varying levels with differing qualifications.
- Process routine and complex transactions related to specific asset service functions.
- Responsible for conducting, reviewing, analyzing, resolving and escalating the results of any manual or automated regulatory/compliance related screening conducted by the department.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as needed.
- Ensures high customer satisfaction throughout the E2E process.
- Responsible for supporting the department adherence to AML/BSA policies and procedures set forth by various regulatory bodies.
- Maintain a dedicated focus on meeting the needs/requests of our clients; including responding to client inquiries timely and accurately (in line with departmental benchmarks/metrics), and in resolving, and/or raising problems promptly.
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to supervise and mitigate risk; raises appropriately
*NOTE: The Primary Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above.*
Talents Needed For Success:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not crucial
- One to 4 years of relevent experience
- Previous data entry and analysis experience highly desirable
- Knowledge of the Financial Markets desirable but not crucial
- Ability to work well in a team
- Experience working with MS Office
We offer top class training and development for you to be an asset in our organization!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry’s needs and we’re working to continually improve the world’s most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
Our work environment favors openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you’ll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It’s the chance to make a difference at a company that’s truly one of a kind.
About the Team
The Global Operations, Client Services & Administration group delivers world-class safety and soundness for the global financial services industry. The team provides DTCC’s portfolio of core securities and superior transaction processing and client services support in an environment that minimizes risk and cost while maximizing efficiency.