Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.
Why you’ll love this job:
As a member of the Government Securities Division of FICC Team, you will be a part of a crucial role in the multi-trillion dollar a day, US Government settlement market, providing trade comparison, trade netting, trade settlement and risk management to the industry and our participant base. The Clearance & Settlement Specialist calls for an industry professional who will be a key member of operations support team. The Specialist must be capable of handling multiple tasks of varying complexity with minimal supervision.
Your Primary Responsibilities:
- Perform day-to-day processing activities at a high level and resolve complex client queries
- Ensure departmental procedure documents and job aids that are created are accurate, complete, and up-to-date
- Identify and propose process improvements and possess the ability to see them through from concept to implementation
- Ability to contribute to project management work with a strong emphasis on time management, follow through and optimal results
- Communicate with confidence and creates a credible impression internally and externally, ensuring that information presented is current and accurate
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
**NOTE: The Primary Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. **
Talents Needed for Success:
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Exceptionally skilled with Microsoft Suite
- Ability to manage multiple priorities across varying functions and locations
We offer top class training and development for you to be an asset in our organization!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.