DATE OF POSTING: March 4, 2021
POSITION(S): Student Data/Computer Coordinator – Full Time, Benefited Position – 170 Day Contract (4-day school week)
SALARY RANGE: Starting at $24,480 with up to eight additional steps depending on education and experience.
GENERAL SUMMARY: Provides support for the educational process by implementing, monitoring, and supporting the use of computer technology (software, hardware, networks, etc.) to students, teachers and building staff.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION: Submit application online at www.dt26j.com Provide letter of interest along with a current resume and reference letter listing your qualifications and experiences for the position. Current Deer Trail 26J employee(s) applicants may directly submit an interest email for this position.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION:
*Provide technology support to instructional personnel and building staff by evaluating, recommending, installing and maintaining hardware and software in collaboration with the Infinite Campus student information system.
* Assist the instructional staff with scheduling, conducting testing, student transcripts, evaluating and recording technology needs as determined. Inventory and record software licenses, 3rd year computer rotations,
• Perform installation, maintenance and support of hardware and software for copiers & phone systems.
• Follow established procedures and Information Technology (IT) guidelines and timelines for system implementations.
• Troubleshooting of and preliminary diagnosis of hardware and software problems.
• Repair or replace computer hardware, repair, replace or reinstall corrupted software (phones, T-Mobile hotspots)
• Coordinate issues and efforts with ECBOCES & DT26J IT personnel. Notify if situation requires high level of tech expertise.
• Network administrator responsible for maintaining connectivity and local area network for school district use.
• Acts as first responder for computer issues in the building. Resolves connectivity issues with IT
• Provide computer training and technology support for teachers as related to Infinite Campus and other programs.
• Assists in composing School Messenger communications to public, in school or remotely as necessary.
• Perform computer and specific software security for students and staff.
• Set up/delete user accounts set folder permissions and set/reset passwords. Perform file maintenance.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION: Open until filled.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT: Assignment is for 2021 – 2022 School Year,
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Must be a minimum of 18 years old.
· Minimum of two (2) years of experience with computer hardware/software installation and maintenance or equivalent
· Post-secondary computer coursework may be substituted for the experience requirement.
· Experience in an educational environment preferred, training and support for transition will be available
- All agreements for employment of personnel shall be subject to approval of the BOE.
- Direct deposit of payroll is a condition of employment.
- No smoking is allowed in any Deer Trail 26J School District buildings/property
- Selected applicant must comply with the District’s Drug-Free Workplace policy.
- As required by the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), the selected applicant must verify, within 72 hours of employment, his/her legal right to be employed in the United States.
An equal opportunity affirmative action employer
In compliance with Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008, Colorado law and Board of Education Policy AC (Nondiscrimination/Equal Opportunity), Deer Trail 26J does not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, religion, ancestry, need for special education services, age, marital status, genetic information, or physical characteristics in admissions, access to, treatment, or employment in educational programs or activities which it operates. Complaint procedures have been established for students, parents, employees and members of the public. The following person has been identified as the compliance officer for the district: Superintendent, Deer Trail 26J School District: 130 South Second Avenue, Deer Trail, CO 80105, 303.769.4421, firstname.lastname@example.org.