We at Cyber Chasse Learning Academy is looking to on board a public relations intern to our team. This opportunity would help you understand all aspects of public relations in a small but fast-paced environment. You will learn and acquire the necessary skills from top to bottom to easefully get into any public relations firm.
What You’ll Do?
- Monitor different forms of media.
- Schedule and coordinate special events, speaking engagements, photoshoots, etc.
- Assist in writing press releases.
- Screen phone calls and update databases.
- Help with mailing and print production.
- Compile contact details and greet clients & guests.
What We Look For?
- Students with major in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, or Journalism.
- Solid social media skills.
- Ability to easefully use Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self-driven and passionate.
Check with your Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.