Looking for a fun-filled human resources internship opportunity? Great, Cyber Chasse offers an amazing platform for you to learn how HR operations and talent acquisition function. As an intern, you’ll understand the processes involved in the HR department and assist us by performing different administrative tasks associated with the HR division.
Location: Tampa, Florida
Roles & Responsibilities
• On a frequent basis, the HR Intern will provide coverage in HR customer service and as such will be the first contact with employees, managers and vendors.
• Screen incoming calls and route calls to appropriate persons or voicemail
• Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties.
• Assist with the planning and execution of employee motivational and welfare activities.
• Work with Recruiting and HR on coordinating and preparing interview schedules/travel, new hire packets and assist with pre-employment and drug screening for prospective new hires.
• Providing clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
• Compiling and updating employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Completed graduation human resources or other related subjects.
- Very good in fundamentals of HR operations and talent acquisition.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Prior HR internship or other related certifications would be a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passion to learn and grow.
Why You’ll Enjoy Working With Us:
Cyber Chasse offers great learning and career opportunity for every candidate who believes in continuously upskilling themselves and evolving as a better individual.