The future is what you make with our internship program. At Cyber Chasse, we add fuel to your burning desire of setting a strong career by educating and giving you hands-on experience. By the end of this cybersecurity internship program, you will gain significant knowledge on incident response, security architecture, data protection, and identity & access.
What You’ll Do?
- Help in network and platform anomalies characterization and discovery.
- Keenly monitor, identify, and analyse suspicious network activities on different networks.
- Perform Cyber Threat Intelligence integration on newly identified threats and vulnerabilities.
- Develop, document, and put together the recommendations.
- Conduct research and find out strategies to respond to real-time operational needs.
- Assist in scrutinizing network topologies to understand data flows.
What We Look For?
- Degree in IT, Network Systems, IT security, or related major.
- Good understanding of network operations and software development concepts and methodologies.
- Prior experience working with Windows or Linux OS.
- Sound understanding of incident categories, responses, and timelines.
- Ability to collect data and deliver results, handle & report security issues, and provide incident response.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Check with your Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.