- Make use of quantitative procedures to analyze and give suggestions with regards to diverse business matters, such as optimization, customer segmentation, credit risk management, and customer profitability.
- Evaluate user operation inquiries and carry out interviews on data gathering.
- Connect with diverse business units to outline solutions to business needs and document business details.
- Outline business specifications.
- Locate multiple procedures, managing and assessing formal recommendations of substitute approaches.
- Write out thorough design requirements and conduct specifications evaluation.
- Act as a connection between internal and external technology personnel.
- Carry out user acceptance tests such as creating detailed test plans and test cases.
- Complete test plans and test cases by carrying out tests; assessing and documenting reports; settling issues and ascertaining all correlated procedures; and ensuring documentation are updated.
- Actively participate and assist in gathering a session for fundamental requests, precisely to capture customer needs.
- Support in formulating requirement definition, documentation and uncomplicated functional requirements to acquire business necessities.
What we look for:
- Proven interest in problem solving, as well as in business and technology related issues.
- A strong passion for learning with outstanding analytical aptitude.
- Adaptability, as well as skills in dealing with uncertainties.
- Ability to adjust in a team work environment.
- Strong proficiency and interest in statistics and mathematics.
- Outstanding leadership capacity with professional veracity and consistency.