Cyber Chasse Learning Academy is looking for a young and energetic accounting intern to implement knowledge of financial principles and gain real time work experience. You will perform various accounting activities by being a part of our fast-paced accounting team. This indeed would be a career-changing opportunity for students willing to pursue a career in finance.
What You’ll Do?
- Assist in preparing month-end financial reports.
- Extend help in bank statement reconciliation, accounts receivable, and payable.
- Assist with audits and post journal entries.
- Work alongside our finance team to come up with yearly forecast report.
- Tally balance sheet accounts.
- Help with payment processing and do credit checks.
What We Look For?
- Students pursuing Finance, Business, Accounts, or Economics major.
- Good at maths aptitude.
- Attention to detail and capability to multi-task.
- Good knowledge of financial and accounting principles.
- Sound knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Check with your Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.