Looking to jump start your career in HR? This role requires no experience–paid training provided!
Office Location: 5100 Legacy Drive, Plano, TX 75024 ***This role is NOT remote***
The purpose of the Onboarding Associate is to ensure that all applicants have successfully completed the pre-employment onboarding process; resulting in the issuance of an employee EID (employee id number). The Onboarding Associate is also responsible for ensuring that internal transfers complete the onboarding requirements for successfully transferring to a new department
- Handles incoming calls relating to the onboarding process
- Intiates and makes outbound calls to applicants relating to onboarding process and/or documents received
- Process and quality check employment eligibility verification through form I-9 and/or E-verify
- Verifiy applicant successfully completed the pre-employment drug screen; follows up with applicant as needed
- Verifiy applicant successfully completed the pre-employment background check; follows up with applicant as needed
- Process completed applicant(s) within system requirements
- Process non-completed/disqualified applicant(s) within system requirements
- Follow up with applicant(s) to complete onboarding process
- Process and quality check received employment eligibility documents and required identification forms
NOTE: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Education/Experience: High School education; Less than 1 year experience.
Other Functions: Quality checks employment eligibility documents and required identifications; Reviews results from drug and/or background check; Oversees certain onboarding projects and/or project prioritization; Disqualifying an applicant during onboarding process; Reallocation of labor resources to any phase of onboarding process; Strong technical expertise in Microsoft applications (word, excel, email exchange); Must be extremely detail-oriented and able to identify and quality check throughout the onboarding process; Must have the ability to communicate with applicants and various levels of internal customers regarding the onboarding process; Ability to thrive in a fast-pace environment and keep up with the demanding needs of the company where it pertains to new hire/onboarding growth; Must be able to multi-task and oversee a team relating to projects.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: None.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
Work environment: Office environment.
Physical Demands: This position primarily requires sitting and answering phone calls at a work station; This position requires walking within the work group area or to required meeting areas.
Language Skills: English is the primary language skill, however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know.